过去式: babbitted 过去分词: babbitted 现在分词: babbitting
- Babbitt paid his bill, said adequately .
- Babbitt was expansive and virile .
- Babbitt raged, "i'm sick of it! "
- Babbitt was frightened by ted's slackness .
- Babbitt drew his hand through the cool flood .
- Maine had a soothing effect upon babbitt .
- Then babbitt slid into a sea of eloquence .
- Babbitt did not often squabble with his employees .
- Babbitt promised to become a recognized orator .
- Babbitt is far from being a contemptible figure .
- an alloy of tin with some copper and antimony; a lining for bearings that reduces friction
- line with a Babbitt metal
世界城市之最 你都去过哪些？ （双语）