a river 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a river"造句"a river"怎么读
- Chiuyuan jumped into a river to commit suicide .
- The village was defended by a river .
- Two provinces are demarcated by a river .
- They went on and on till they came to a river .
- A river forms the boundary between the two countries .
- The land at the edge of a river or stream is a bank .
- He may pitch on some tuft of lilacs over a river .
- He noticed that a river of liquid rock was coming towards him .
- It was more like the bend of a river than a bath .
- We were bid to a river partynot to be preached at .