a band 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a band"造句"a band"怎么读
- He ignited the wood with a band of hay .
- We met a band of vagrant beggars there .
- Finally a band from new york struck up .
- A band ended the parade .
- A band of highwaymen had defeated your army in syria .
- The sky was grey, with a band of white on the eastern horizon .
- Common speech there sounds like a band saw cutting galvanized tin .
- The host rock conformably overlies a band of siliceous chertybrecia .
- The host rock conformably overlies a band of siliceous cherty breccia .
- Tom sawyer hunted me up and said he was going to start a band of robbers .
The A Band are a British musical collective formed in Nottingham in the late 1980s. In 2005, The Wire compared the band's importance to that of AMM and SME, and noted their lack of musical training.