音标：[ bānbù ] 发音：
- The king promulgated a decree .
- The first code of criminal procedure was enacted in 1861 .
- I agree that king peter should make a suitable declaration .
- A few weeks after this angry scene a new law was made .
- It is said that even laws and orders could be conveyed by this code .
- Here the emperor conducted his business: issuing proclamations, meeting visitors .
- These traffic regulations are decreed by governments for national traffic safety .
- Governments have also promulgated guidelines for non-inflationary behaviour by unions and management .
- Napoleon made a conqueror's entry into berlin. here he issued the berlin decree that barred british goods from europe .
- All commissions concluded that the prevailing compensation system had collapsed and recommended enactment of accident insurance laws .