音标：[ jìnchéng ]
- 1.(到城里去) go into town; go to town
短语和例子他率领大部队进城。 he marched into the city at the head of a large force.2.(到城市生活和工作) enter the big cities
- 鬼火进城了 the will-o-the wisis in the town, says ...
- 化装进城 go to town in disguise
- 进城的路上 on my way to town
- 进城买面包 a robin and a robin's son
- 骑车进城镇 go into town on the bicycle
- 他搭车进城 he got a lift into town
- 推进城镇化 carry out the process of urbanization
- 我们将进城 andremo in citta
- 乡下人进城 out-of lowners the; the out of towners
- 小猪进城 babe pig in the city; babe:pin in the ...
- 走大路进城 go to town along the main road
- 迪兹先生进城 mr. deeds goes to town
- 刚进城的小孩 new kid in towin; new kid in town
- 进城务工农民 migrant workers in cities
- 就从这里进城 we'll attack from here
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- When did you come to town, mr. gargery ?
- "hitch into town, turn myself in," he said .
- I walked better than a mile to town .
- He marched into the city at the head of a large force .
- Which way do you usually go to town ?
- I was driving into town when my brakes went .
- I was driving into town when my brakes failed .
- She rushed to town that very night .
- He went to town by a sulky .
▶ 《老残游记》第十回： “乡里人进城， 样样不识得， 被人家笑话。”