音标：[ tiēshuǐ ] 发音：
- If the share can be bought, it is said to be at a discount .
- Ideally, the discount rate represents the premium that the society puts on present consumption .
- The outright rate is the spot rate adjusted by the points of discount or premium
- The us portion , with a coupon of 3 . 75 per cent , will yield 60 basis points over us treasuries
美元债券的票面利率为3 . 75 % ，较美国国债贴水60个基点。
- We in the hkma watch the forward premium or discount in the hong kong dollar s exchange rate quite closely
- Fixed rate bonds pay a pre - determined coupon and frns pay coupons at a premium above the bank ' s fixed deposit rate
- Similarly , a swap price showing a discount would reflect hong kong dollar interest rates being below those of the us dollar
- If the forward rate is above the spot rate , the difference is called premium , if the forward rate is below the spot rate , the difference is known as a discount
- The still relatively wide discount reflects the abundance of crude a factor some opec members cite in support of their call for better adherence to quotas
- And so the hong kong dollar strengthened , sharply by the standards of our linked exchange rate system , and the forward premium became a forward discount in a matter of a few hours