音标：[ jìliáng ] 发音:"计量"怎么读"计量"的汉语解释
- You must measure the length by rule and line ...
- The econometrician analyzes statistical data .
- Rice measures more easily than flour .
- The sample is metered into a container of some sort .
- The word "econometric" may scare some people .
- Intensity of effort is clearly more difficult to measure .
- There are some defects that leave the stoichiometry unaffected .
- The stoichiometric coefficients are pure numbers with no units .
- Money is a medium of exchange used to measure prices and debts .
- But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive .