音标：[ zìlìgèngshēng ] 发音：
- Northeast pennsylvania has had to pick itself up .
- Heaven only aided those who endeavoured to help themselves .
- One must not go to extreme in applying the principle of self-reliance .
- They survived by developing self-reliance to an extraordinary degree .
- Technical assistance is geared to helping people help themselvesto increasing incomes .
- The virtues he valued most were the oldest of all: honesty, self-reliance, decency .
- The encouragement of private foreign investment may not be compatible with the desire to be more self-reliant .
- Independence does not mean shutting the door on the world , nor does self-reliance mean blind opposition to everything foreign .
- Support for self - reliance scheme needs improvement
- She is too independent to accept charity
- zì lì gēng shēng
【英文】regeneration through one's own efforts