音标：[ zìzhìlì ] 发音:"自制力"怎么读"自制力"的汉语解释
- Her self-command did not sink with it .
- He can not do it. he has no will power .
- These factors may overcome his self-control .
- I wondered if i would flip out .
- A "bad" trip can destroy a person's stability .
- Lack of self-discipline prejudiced her chances of success .
- All the surviving witness testify that he completely lost control .
- They were not ungenerous or mean: they were simply not bred to any restraint .
- She had very little of that self-command which is especially required of princess .
- I found him a very patient, very forbearing, and yet an exacting master .