- finish; closure; foreclosure; end; terminate; conclude; wind up; close; come to an end; come to a close; put an end to; abolish; bring sth. to a close; draw to a close; make an end of sth.; bring (the matter) to an early conclusion; in conclusion; come to a conclusion; at the conclusion of; put a termination to sth.; come to a termination; bring sth. to a termination; break off; see the last of sth. over and done with; put paid to; be over
短语和例子结束讲话 wind up a speech; 结束战争状态 terminate the state of war; 宣布会议结束 declare the meeting closed; 草草地结束了辩论 hastily conclude an argument; 集会到中午才结束。 the meeting didn't break up until noon. 招待会到此结束。 the reception is over. 会议于下午六时结束。 the meeting ended at 6 p.m. 代表团结束了对我国的访问。 the delegation has concluded its visit to china.; 结束工作 power cut-off; 结束符号 terminating symbol; end mark; terminator; 结束语 conclusion; summary; concluding remarks
- 结束的结束 finishedfinish
- 行结束, 表结束 eol
- 表结束 end of list
- 擦除；结束 mop-up
- 带结束 end of tape; eot
- 导致,结束 lead to
- 到处；结束 all over
- 断绝,结束 break off
- 结束, 告终 come to the end
- 结束, 穷尽 be at an end
- 结束, 终止 come to a period; put an end to
- 结束, 做完 have done
- 结束,结果 wind up
- 结束,完成 get through
- 结束,完了 over
- It can break up a bad traffic snarl .
- The theatre was empty after the show .
- I've been through it, and it is over .
- But the immediate crisis was soon over .
- At half-time the advantage lay with them .
- The army pulled back after the battle .
- They have decreed an end to all this fighting .
- He was all in at the end of the race .
- A bullet through the heart ended him .
- Their long struggle ended in failure .