音标：[ xué; xué ] 发音:"穴"怎么读"穴"的汉语解释
- The golfer was two strokes up on his opponent ..
- Cavitation can be caused by a variety of reasons .
- The walls of the craters are terraced .
- The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber .
- We had a bumpy flight because of air pocket .
- While doing this it usually keeps its tail in its burrow .
- Joe teed the ball up for the final hole .
- The intertidal beach unit contains some organism burrows .
- The beast retires to its shelter, and the bird flies to its nest .
- He resolved at last to brave the lioness in her den .