音标：[ zhǒngchù ] 发音：
- This order of priority may result in breeding animals failing to maintain themselves .
- Code of quarantine technology for the movement of breeding livestock and poultry
- Article 15 any animal farm should exterminate animal epidemics in time . stud stock and breeding poultry shall be kept healthy up to the standards set by the state
- In a breeder farm or privately - owned stock farm , the constitution of female livestock is believed to be a significant factor to expand the breeder business at larger size
- Foot and mouth disease ( fmd ) is a highly contagious disease of cloven - hoofed animals , notably cattle , pigs , and sheep . presence of fmd in a country severely limits its trade in animals and animals products due to international regulations designed to limit spread of the disease
- About 45 trainees participated in this training session among whom were leaders from 16 relevant institutions such as the sichuan grassland science academy , the longri breeder farm , aba prefecture , ganzi prefecture , parts of liangshan prefecture , the county animal husbandry institute , the farm and animal husbandry bureau and the relevant township and towns , technology extension workers and herdsmen representatives
- After selecting the pilot households in summer and autumn last year , mr . bazil fritz , a long - term program expert from canadas department of agriculture agriculture and agri - food canada stationed in inner mongolia , launched a series of work activities : monitoring the grassland , conducting training workshops for herders , training workshops for management of small - sized businesses , helping the herders to select good breeds of animals , teaching the herders how to keep records of production , establishing an effective animal identification system , testing of float grass and finding out the minerals deficient in animals according to the tested float grass , etc . a years hard work finally pays off , bringing a satisfactory result