1.(傻; 愚笨) silly; stupid; idiotic; senseless
短语和例子2.(极度迷恋某人或某事物) crazy about; infatuated
短语和例子3.[方言] (由于某种事物影响变傻了的; 精神失常) insane; mad; mentally deranged or arrested
- "痴埃"英文翻译 (呆笨) silly
- "吃醉的"英文翻译 edged
- "痴爱的"英文翻译 foolishly loving indulgent or doting
- "吃钻石的人"英文翻译 the diamond-muncher
- "痴暗"英文翻译 the darkness of the unenlightened condition
- "吃子"英文翻译 capture
- "痴痴的等"英文翻译 idiotic waiting
- "吃着碗里瞧着锅里"英文翻译 while eating one dish one keeps watching for the next
- "痴痴地望著流行曲歌星的照片"英文翻译 drooling over a photo of a postar
- "吃着碗里,瞧着锅里"英文翻译 eat at the bowl and look at the pot -- feel not satisfied with what has already been obtained,and be still insatiably avaricious to get moreWhile eating one dish,one keeps watching for the next.be insatiably greedy
- Fools never know when they are well off .
- They were both spoons with mary .
- Oh, cat. you don't know how crazy i am about you .
- "thank you, doctor," said the patient with a simper .
- The fool stared, with a grin hovering about his lips .
- They clapped their hands and went frantic with admiration .
- Do he rave about his mother just the same, poor fellow ?
- Thanks to abstemious habits, he had not grown fat and flabby .
- I have been young, and know how blind and foolish the young are .
- I don't perceive the silly smiles and grimaces that provoked me at first .
- 痴的法语：形1.idiot;sot;stupide~人说梦histoire racon...
- 痴的韩语：(1)[형용사] 어리석다. 분별없다. 미련하다.白痴;백치心眼儿太痴;머...
- 痴的俄语：[chī] 1) глупый; наивный 痴笑 [chīxiào] ...
- 痴什么意思：chī ㄔˉ1）傻，无知：～人说梦。～钝。～愚。白～。2）精神失常，疯癫：发...