音标：[ chīxiào ] 发音:"痴笑"怎么读"痴笑"的汉语解释
- "thank you, doctor," said the patient with a simper .
- The fool stared, with a grin hovering about his lips .
- I don't perceive the silly smiles and grimaces that provoked me at first .
- The big doll, sitting in her new pram smirking, could hear it quite plainly .
- " thank you , doctor , " said the patient with a simper
- He simpers , and smirks , and makes love to us all
- The little girl clung to her grandmother s skirts and simpered
- But she , the giglot wanton , did not break a bedvow
- Nanine alone was authorized to open our door , but only to bring us our meals ? and even so we ate them without getting up , and interrupted them constantly with laughter and all kinds of foolishness
- He saw the weak and sickly faces of the girls of the factories , and the simpering , boisterous girls from the south of market . there were women of the cattle camps , and swarthy cigarette - smoking women of old mexico
- 更多例句： 1 2