音标：[ húnzhuó ] 发音：
- The river looks thick after the rain .
- The river till was a wide, sluggish, clayey water .
- At barnes the river is muddy, dingy and tidal .
- The air seemed to grow thick with fine white gnats .
- Most people have a natural antipathy of "muddy streams" .
- The air was heavy .
- They are free of turbidity, except in some limestone areas and volcanic areas with high secondary permeability where large underground rivers occur .
- The police dredged up the parcel from the muddy river
- The foul air in the cinema disgusts me
- There was opactityvitreous one eys after inflammation disappeared