音标：[ húnhòu ] 发音：
- The notes of the air throbbed deep and full .
- A thick robe of it swept from hill to hill .
- His voice had a rich melodic quality .
- The voice was rich, lordly and harvardish .
- His voice was deep and resonant, with an air of authority .
- Udam's voice grows more powerful, his steps more vigorous .
- He talked very quickly, with a flow of easy words and in a deep, resonant voice .
- As he had grown extremely fond of london, he cursed the flatness of exile .
- The voice was rich, lordly, harvardish, like all the boring radio comedians' imitations .
- Twilight combined with the scenery of egdon heath to evolve a thing majestic without severity, impressive without showiness, emphatic in its admonitions, grandiose simplicity .