音标：[ liúlǎn ] 发音:"浏览"怎么读"浏览"的汉语解释
- It is a good idea to browse through it first .
- I took a glance at the newspaper headlines .
- He put down a newspaper he had been glancing at .
- He ran quickly through the names .
- I looked through all the readings dahfu had given me .
- She is sitting in front of her house, looking at the garden .
- I zipped through all of the books in a couple of days .
- Here's how i'd cluster the story we just skimmed .
- I told her i had looked through it in sebastian's rooms .
- She is incurious after she had glanced at a few of these pages .