音标：[ jīnjīnyǒuwèi ] 发音:"津津有味"怎么读"津津有味"的汉语解释
- He ate of the good things heartily .
- They discussed a bottle of wine .
- Daisy entered upon a lively conversation with her hostess .
- The frog ate with relish .
- As it opened, he watched the pantomime with interest .
- Ralph had listened attentively to this judicious report .
- He turned to an editorial and began reading it with interest .
- Heddon read the reports of the town council meetings with delight .
- Hearn pulled off another piece of turkey and ate it with relish .
- Then this odd child tucked into her dinner with renewed relish .