- He ate of the good things heartily .
- They discussed a bottle of wine .
- The frog ate with relish .
- As it opened, he watched the pantomime with interest .
- He turned to an editorial and began reading it with interest .
- Heddon read the reports of the town council meetings with delight .
- Then this odd child tucked into her dinner with renewed relish .
- Ray was so hungry that he enjoyed every morsel of the stale bread .
- She watched the grass cascading over and behind the light wheels with fascination .
- There were no complaints this time; no matter what the pudding was, it was consumed with gusto .