音标：[ huìduì ] 发音:"汇兑"怎么读"汇兑"的汉语解释
- You are supposed to give a premium, and exchange is said to be against england, and in favour of france .
- Since the reformation of the gold coin, the exchange has been constantly in favour of england, and against france .
- Europeans met this crisis only by adopting policies that virtually destroyed the system of international exchange .
- The high price of exchange too would naturally dispose the merchants to endeavour to make their exports nearly balance their imports .
- We had a fairly large exchange loss last year
- Postal service vocabulary part 7 : remittance
- Presented by the monetary and foreign exchange authority of macau
- Profits from exchange gains of hk 14 . 9 billion
- Exchange differences are dealt with in the profit and loss account
- Domestic mail remittance and exchange service documents counter part