音标：[ dúwù ] 发音:"毒物"怎么读"毒物"的汉语解释
- Interferon is probably the most significant nonspecific antiviral substance .
- Toxicants-the heavy metals which may be of concern in textile mill effluents are copper, chromium, and zinc .
- Transformation of an organic toxicant does not always result in formation of a less objectionable compound .
- The vicious cruelty that marred the fine lines of the mouth had, no doubt, appeared at the very moment that the girl had drunk the poison, whatever it was .
- Activated charcoal is added to nutrient media mostly to remove toxins present in agar, or aromatic waste products excreted by cultured tissues .
- Compiled regulations for report of toxicological analysis
- Advance of the methods of poison rapid analysis
- There are four ways for poisons to enter the body
- The post - mortem revealed traces of poison in his stomach
- Once the poison was brought up there is no further danger