音标：[ hétao ] 发音:"核桃"怎么读"核桃"的汉语解释
- Walnut is a local specialty here .
- In summer we had tea outdoors, under the chestnut tree .
- A gigantic moon was rising behind miss maudie's pecan trees .
- And so with solids such as a shell , a nut , a plum .
- Recovery of marketable kernels with a hand cracking machine averaged only 17% .
- Walnut trees that grow too large make it inconvenient to prune, spray, and harvest .
- Blight is usually not very serious on young trees in the interior valley of california .
- In california, persian walnuts were first grown in the days of the early spanish missions .
- He pointed to a large perfect pearl the size of a small walnut that lay apart on a piece of chamois .
- The american colonists are said to have called the species english walnut to distinguish it from the american black walnut .