音标：[ yǒushēng ] 发音:"有声"怎么读"有声"的汉语解释
- He was adopted into a respectable family .
- It is then more impressive than speech .
- Her brother was a considerable gentleman there .
- She looked round when she heard the noise behind her .
- Have a listen and see if you can hear anything -- i can not .
- The city fathers of a town were substantial businessmen .
- Psyche gave ear to the admonitions of her vocal attendants .
- I have wealth and a reputation and prestige-all that is true .
- "meadowbank is a school that really counts" said miss rowan happily .
- These much-quoted words can apply also to the sonorous prose of bartram .