- speak straight from one's heart; come out with what one thinks; make a frank statement without reservations; say (out) one's say; say what one has to say; speak one's mind; speak [say] whatever is in one's mind; speak the bold truth; spill one's guts; tell the whole truth
- 有 5年 fifteen years
- 啥 what
- 说 try to persuade
- 灶王爷上西天,有啥说啥 say whatever one likesbe frank with on ...
- 灶王爷上西天有啥说啥 say whatever one likes
- 想啥说啥 speak straight from the heart; say you ...
- 是啥说啥，直言不讳 call a spade a spade
- 他说啥 what did he say
- 要啥有啥 have [get] everything one needs; want ...
- 有啥吃啥 eat whatever is available
- 给我看看你有啥 show me what you got
- 那可有啥办法咱们白面书生手无寸铁 what can we do we are palefaced intell ...
- 有山 ariyama
- 有山兼孝 ariyama kanetaka
- 有傻劲的 gung ho
- 有山墙的 pedimented
- I like doing business with victor because he calls a spade a spade and you know exactly what he wants