- it is never too late to mend
- 改过 mend one's ways; correct one ...
- 不 a block of wood
- 嫌 suspicion
- 迟 slow; tardy; dilatory
- 改过不嫌晚 it's never too late to mend
- 补过不嫌晚 never too late to mend
- 改过 mend one's ways; correct one's mistake ...
- 过不去 1.(不能通过) cannot get through; be unable ...
- 改过的 penitentiary
- 使改过 reform
- 不嫌词费 speak voluminously; dwell on; talk at ...
- 不嫌旧恶 forget all the past quarrel [ill will; ...
- 不嫌其烦 go out of one's way (to help sb.); (an ...
- 儿不嫌母丑 a mother never looks ugly to her son
- 礼不嫌多 no one is offended by too much politen ...
- He is never too late to mend
- It ' s never too late to mend