- one's kindness to someone has been as vast as the sea.; such mercy (as you have shown) is deeper than the deepest sea
- 恩 kindness; favour; grace
- 深 deep
- 似 be similar; look like
- 恩情深似海 a love so deep and great
- 亲情深似海 our very own
- 情深似海 one's feeling is (as) deep as the ocea ...
- 友情深似海 edge of the city
- 一入侯门深似海 a wife of nobility is never free
- 恩深义重 deep favour and weighty righteousness; ...
- 红旗似海 red flags flutter like a turbulent sea ...
- 侯门似海 a rich man's mansion is difficult of a ...
- 深情似海 being attached as deep as the sea; wit ...
- 似海螺属 pelagiella
- 似海绵状的 spongy
- 似海氏星石 hayesites