- see the error of one's ways and repent; determined to make a clean break with one's past; feel penitent with an awakened conscience; quickly wake up to one's error; repent and regret; repent in sackcloth and ashes
- 幡然 quickly and completely
- 悔悟 awake from sin; repent; repe ...
- 幡然悔悟,改弦更张 repent and mend one's ways
- 幡然悔悟改弦更张 repent and mend one's ways
- 顿然悔悟 suddenly realize one's error and show ...
- 翻然悔悟 quickly wake up to one's error; be awa ...
- 幡然 (很快而彻底地) (change) quickly and complete ...
- 悔悟 awake from sin; repent; repentance 短语和 ...
- 悔悟的 penitent
- 使悔悟 convict; convince
- 不悔悟的 impenitent
- 悔悟的行为 enance
- 悔悟了的 contrite
- 死不悔悟 remain unrepentant to the end; never t ...
- 完全悔悟 contrition
- And he would let ruth know , too , that he had mended his ways and was willing to go into her father s office