音标：[ dìngzuò ] 发音:
- She ordered a garden chair for her husband .
- She has a trig, new tailored suit .
- Are your clothes made to order or ready made ?
- He ordered himself three shirts .
- Do you make suits to measure ?
- The haberdasher presented a cap, saying, "here is the cap your worship bespoke. "
- Handsome and faultlessly groomed, he wore expensively tailored suits, fine silk shirts and ties .
- The new collections of custom furs around town reveal plenty of folderol , but there are practical things too .
- Sir ozana's saddle was hung about with leather hat-boxes, and every time he overcame a wandering knight he swore him into my service and fitted him with a plug and let him wear it .
- We go to the tailor to be measured for a suit