音标：[ tóujǐng ] 发音:"头颈"怎么读"头颈"的汉语解释
- The cold sharp nose of the revolver suddenly punched her neck .
- Crass frequently paused to mop the perspiration from his face and neck with his serviette .
- The doll had jointed arms and legs which could be moved anywhere; even her neck and tiny, shapely waist were jointed .
- Look at your head or head and shoulder area
- He seized smith by the scuff of the neck and kicked him vaguely
- Choose wheelchair with back and neck rests . choice of chair
- Slow dancing with a woman without me breathing down your neck
- Sally ! - get her neck ,
- Clinical observation and perioperative nursing in patients with head and neck tumor
- Primary malignant melanoma of gallbladder : a case report and review of literature