音标：[ shāngdìng ] 发音:"商定"怎么读"商定"的汉语解释
- Our arrangement of yesterday no longer stands .
- The two sides have agreed on the itinerary of the visit .
- We agree on a price for the car .
- Personally, i'm delighted with the terms negotiated .
- Once the price had been agreed , a deal was quickly concluded .
- The next day it was agreed that alan should fend for himself till sunset .
- They have agreed to the proposal in principle but we still have to negotiate the terms .
- He even made an arrangement with mr. dalrymple to assist him to do business on saturdays .
- Earlier eric humphrey and nim, after some debate, had agreed on the sequence of procedure .
- They considered the whole conduct of the war, and submitted agreed recommendations to the president and me .