音标：[ fǎnxiàng ] 发音:"反向"怎么读"反向"的汉语解释
- The collector junction biased in the reverse direction .
- The counterrotation reduces the net friction torque .
- Venus has the distinction of spinning "backward" on its axis .
- We have now arrived at a special case of inverse limits .
- A refrigerator may be considered to be a heat engine operated in reverse .
- The buildup of the opposing voltage to its full value requires a longer time .
- In silk, it would be better to describe the chains as being antiparallel .
- Such procedures require reversing the creels at first and second drawing .
- Several different types of valves are in use. some are back pressure valves .
- This condition, known as reverse bias, is not conducive to current flow through the junction .