- He must identify practical targets for cost reduction .
- None of these propositions seemed particularly workable .
- Whitehall frankly doubted that what i proposed was realistic .
- The suggestion was sensible, and yet i could not force myself to act on it .
- To force the test situation toward manageable proportions it is universal practice to calibrate .
- Whenever practical, the item under study should be brought in for the group to examine .
- Western european nations had long since demonstrated the excellence and feasibility of such systems .
- I will be prepared to put on an aggressive and vigorous campaign on a platform of practical liberalism .
- I would have been very glad to have had my boat again on my side of the island; but i knew not how it was practicable to get it about .
- But an animated discussion in regard to the manner and feasibility of providing for its wants at once sprung up .