- The series developed below are sensible .
- Of the two plans , this is perhaps more practical .
- They are sometimes sensibly called rear-dump trucks .
- I opposed this at that time, but with hindsight it was a sensible economy .
- This is more feasible than altering the pendulous factor on a running compass .
- For clyde's parents had proved impractical in the matter of the future of their children .
- Left with nothing to say, dixon realized how wild a notion the cockchafer speech had been .
- He was at once scholar, scientist, architect, lawyer, founder of the democratic party and practical statesman .
- What started as a practical calculation was in time transmuted by brand's emotional nature into a psychological necessity .
- That expression of "violently in love" is so hackneyed, so doubtful, so indefinite, that it gives me very little idea .