音标：[ jiānghuà ] 发音:"僵化"怎么读"僵化"的汉语解释
- He can be pretty square .
- It settled his passion and petrified his countenance .
- Too many share his rigid restrictionist convictions .
- We don't move lightly and easily as you do, and our minds get stiff .
- In certain people the level of aspiration may be permanently deadened or lowered .
- Imperfections in the operations of factor markets may also lead to "technological fossilization. "
- The impasse was made worse by jobert's passionate nature, which masqueraded as cynical nonchalance .
- The test of whether such traditions are alive or fossilized is whether they express themselves in action, and develop further under new circumstances .
- We should break the bondage of ossified thinking
- Inflexibility of thigh muscles that support the knee joint