- You ought to marry well and help your family .
- If the blockage worked, they could retreat with dignity .
- This is no time for reproaches or dignified farewells .
- Haig served his country well and honorably in its extremity .
- "you are flirting disgracefully with him," said lord henry to his cousin .
- Before you think of marrying you'd best see if you can make a decent living .
- You may come into a safe station, and appear with honor and splendor at once .
- She's merely showing us the courtesy of letting us handle the situation gracefully .
- Only you'll be hanged by the honest men of paris on a fine gibbet in a more splendid way .
- Besides these glories, he shone in the lustre of a new pair of boots and an extremely stiff and shiny hat .