- The proofs were attacked as unsound .
- He believed it on unreasonable information .
- They are two of a kind and totally unreliable .
- The example given shows this statement is false .
- The treacherous sea had given us the one quiet day in the month .
- They were tripping one another up on slippery another up on prejudication .
- Geneen seemed to have an automatic sensor which told him when he was getting flaky answers .
- At once he began to shorten sail, to invest only in the soundest securities, and to convert all his weaker ones into cash .
- The hindus and arabs were conscious of the precarious basis for arithmetic and algebra but had the audacity to develop these branches .
- And yet he is trying to hold my client