- A glimmer of smile came to the dry lips .
- A faint smile relaxed the drawn lines of her mouth .
- Foinet's bitter mouth outlined the shadow of a smile .
- A swift smile crossed her husband's face, then disappeared .
- I should seem to be rejoicing when i am solemn all the time .
- She looked at him, and the shadow of a smile played upon her this pale lips .
- A smile barely touched her eyes, but anyone who knew her could tell she was most pleased .
- The room exploded in laughter . the supervisor clamped off a smile and walked back to his office
- She still smiled that vague smile which slightly disclosed her white teeth , and as the count passed she questioned him
- Come on , ned . ned lambert sidled down from the table . the editor s blue eyes roved towards mr bloom s face , shadowed by a smile
- 更多例句： 1 2