- a faint smile; a mere trace of a smile
- 一 one... 详细翻译>>
- 丝 silk... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝笑意（微量，少许） a mere trace of a smile... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝笑容 a smile lit up one's face... 详细翻译>>
- 她脸上没有一丝笑容 there isn't a trace of a smile on her face... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝 a gleam of; isshi; spark... 详细翻译>>
- 面带笑意 one's face shows smiling mood... 详细翻译>>
- 带有玩笑意味的 tongue-in-cheek... 详细翻译>>
- 丰富她眼中的笑意 enrich that smile her eyes began... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不差 exactly the same; not a bit difference; not the slightest difference; without the least difference... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不错 all correct; be all true... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不苟 be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous about every detail; meticulously attentive; dot the i's and cross the t's; methodistic; neglect no detail; not to be the least bit negligent; thorough; (work) in a careful and thoroughgoing way; work with meticulous attention and conscientiously; work with the greatest care... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不苟的 divcise; overcritical; precise; punctilious; scrupulous... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不苟地 fastidiously; regularly; strictly; to the dot of an i... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不挂 in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in a state of nature; in one's birthday suit; in one's skin; in the altogether; not to have a rag to one's back; not have a stitch on; strip to the buff; without a shred of clothing on; with noting on... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝不挂的 stark-naked... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝愁云 feeling of sadness; a cloud of sorrow... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝春意 a touch of spring... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝的微笑 a faint smile... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝光线 gleam... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝灰尘 a speck of dirt... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝亮光 a thread of light... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝微笑 a ghost of a smile... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝兴趣 a gleam of interest... 详细翻译>>
- 一丝一毫 a tiny [little] bit; an iota; a trace; one jot or tittle; the slightest; the smallest scrap of; the least bit 没有一丝一毫的差别 without the least difference... 详细翻译>>
- A glimmer of smile came to the dry lips .
- A faint smile relaxed the drawn lines of her mouth .
- Foinet's bitter mouth outlined the shadow of a smile .
- A swift smile crossed her husband's face, then disappeared .
- I should seem to be rejoicing when i am solemn all the time .
- She looked at him, and the shadow of a smile played upon her this pale lips .
- A smile barely touched her eyes, but anyone who knew her could tell she was most pleased .
- The room exploded in laughter . the supervisor clamped off a smile and walked back to his office
- She still smiled that vague smile which slightly disclosed her white teeth , and as the count passed she questioned him
- Come on , ned . ned lambert sidled down from the table . the editor s blue eyes roved towards mr bloom s face , shadowed by a smile