- seat themselves one after another
- 一一 each; separately; each one; ...
- 就座 take one's place base; stand ...
- 一就 as soon as
- 就座 take one's seat; be seated 在主席台前 ...
- 一一 each; separately; each one; one by one ...
- 使就座, 就座, 座位 seating
- 就座,坐下 take a (one's) seat
- 就座的 seated
- 入座, 就座 take a chair
- 使就座 chair; seating; shameful
- 坐下，就座 take a seat
- 统一就业化 concentrated employment program
- 匆匆就座 take one's place with a rush; take a s ...
- 请客人就座 providing a guest with a seat
- 入席就座 take one's seat at the table